BC Bounce Basketball – Return to Play Safety Plan
– All coaches and players will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering, exiting the gymnasium
– All players will be required to have a thermometer check upon entering the gymnasium
– If one has any flu like symptoms, they are required to stay home
– If a player shows symptoms during a training session, they are to report that to their coach and a self-isolation plan will be implemented. Parents will be contacted immediately.
– Players will be encouraged to come to the gymnasium in their basketball gear as the changing rooms will be off limits.
– Players will be required to bring their own basketballs and water bottles
– Parents will not be allowed to enter the gymnasium
– Coaches have been trained on monitoring participants to ensure policies and procedures are being followed.
Cleaning & Disinfecting the Gym
– There will be BC Bounce Staff designated to make sure the gym gets cleaned after each use. This includes wiping down the balls and any chairs/benches As well we will be that our staff uses.
– BC Bounce Staff will be wiping down the doors we use for entering and exiting the gym.
– Extra hand sanitizer stations will be provided in the gym for players and staff.