Our Bounce Basketball League Programs are for players who are looking to improve their skills and learn the game in a fun yet competitive atmosphere with qualified instruction. The BBL runs 2 days a week and consists of 1 practice and 1 game day per week. In our practice session your child can expect to learn the skills necessary to play the game. The second session is a game a day where players will get to put what they've learned at practice and apply it to the games.
- 5 on 5 games only session with set teams, standings, team names
- Teams will be formed on the first day allowing for trades to be made to make the most fair and competitive teams
- Standings will determine seeding for playoffs
- All star awards, medals to the winners, card give aways every session
- SOME basketball experienced necessary - THE LEAGUE is not for player’s first basketball experience
- Grade 1-3 will all play together, and grade 4-7 will all play together.
- Parents with kids in the youngest age bracket of each division should be mindful that their child will be competing with the older kids
- Space is limited to 40 players per session. We expect these spots to fill up fast